I got my new hearing aid on Friday.
- My audiologist Beth Muller is just plain awesome for more reasons that I can post here. She is great.
- The sound is louder than what I had before and I don’t feel like I am straining to hear something.
- The balance with the cochlear implant is much better. My CI doesn’t overpower the aid like it did before.
- There is a harmonica sound when there are loud sounds. I am not sure the reason for this yet. When I whistle, for example, it sounds like a chord instead of a pure whistle. I do not like this.
- Overall, I am hearing better and I am not sending out feedback whistling from my hearing aid all the time.
- Very Satisfied! (I am sure we can fix the harmonica sound with an adjustment)