Friday, December 16, 2011

Noise

I still feel overcome by the amount of noise I hear. I am making an effort to not change the setting on my processor unless it is absolutely necessary. Communication is harder (you have to go backwards first to go forward). I get tired, both physically and emotionally.

A little encouragement from the Bible, today.

People say, “God doesn’t pay attention to us. He doesn’t care.”

But how can you say that? Don't you know? Haven't you heard? The LORD is the eternal God, Creator of the earth. He never gets weary or tired. His wisdom can’t be measured. He gives strength to those who grow tired and increases the strength of those who are weak.

Even young people grow tired and become weary, then stumble and fall. Yet, those who wait with hope in the LORD will be renewed. They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and won't become weary. They will walk and won't grow tired.

-From Isaiah, towards the end of chapter 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment