My hearing has improved a great deal since my last mapping and since losing my hearing again in April. It has improved so much that I realized it was time to get the stereo installed. It doesn't play CDs, but it does play mp3s from a memory card.
- I can hear and enjoy some songs that I know well.
- I can follow some songs, but not really appreciate them.
- I can't understand some songs at all, especially new ones.
- I can hear and understand speaking if it is loud and the environment is quiet. (If the car is parked in a quiet place, but not if I am driving.)
- All of this makes me very happy.